Let’s Eat Grandma share ‘Happy New Year’, new single
Third album is coming
British electronic music duo Let’s Eat Grandma seize the moment and welcome 2022 with “Happy New Year”, the lead single from their third album, Two Ribbons, which will be released on April 8th on the Transgressive Records label.
Member Rosa Walton wrote about "Happy New Year":
""Happy New Year" is a celebratory song written about my relationship with my best friend. I wrote it after a breakdown between us that lasted for a long period of time, to communicate to her how important she is to me and how our bond and care for each other goes much deeper than this difficult time. I used the setting of New Year as both an opportunity for reflection, looking back nostalgically through childhood memories that we shared, and to represent the beginning of a fresh chapter for us. I’d been struggling to come to terms with the fact that our relationship had changed, but as the song and time progresses I come to accept that it couldn’t stay the way it was when we were kids forever, and start to view it as a positive thing - because now we have been able to grow into our own individual selves."
- Happy New Year | Let's Eat Grandma
- Sax in the City | Let's Eat Grandma
- Levitation | Let's Eat Grandma
- Falling Into Me | Let's Eat Grandma
- It’s Not Just Me | Let's Eat Grandma
- Deep Six Textbook | Let's Eat Grandma
- Eat Shiitake Mushrooms | Let's Eat Grandma
- Hot Pink | Let's Eat Grandma
- Two Ribbons | Let's Eat Grandma
- Donnie Darko | Let's Eat Grandma